View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,703, Level: 62
Points: 194,703, Level: 62 Points: 194,703, Level: 62 Points: 194,703, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Possible BPD symptoms... - June 25th 2026, 01:00 AM

I think what you wrote sounds great! Are you planning on giving that to someone (such as a teacher or guardian) in order to ask for some help? Having some examples of what you mean will make it easier to treat you, whether it turns out to be BPD or not. I don't think you're a disgusting creep though! I feel like creeps don't care as much about BEING a creep, if that makes sense. Keep a log of everything you're experiencing and the circumstances around it happening. It can help to have a log.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote