View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,888, Level: 62
Points: 194,888, Level: 62 Points: 194,888, Level: 62 Points: 194,888, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: What did you last get for free? - August 20th 2026, 02:00 PM

I got a free sticker on Saturday because I only had my card and not cash, but I don't recall the last time I got free food! I wish! I'm assuming that's what you're asking about specifically because this is in the Food and Recipes section, right?

EDIT: At the food pantry one of the workers gave me an extra ice cream today!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts

Last edited by ~Misguided Ghosts~; August 20th 2026 at 05:51 PM.
Reply With Quote