Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Pizza for dinner commercial
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Pizza for dinner commercial - September 17th 2026, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperingSilence View Post
I've just watched the YouTube video and while its graphic.. it doesn't actually show the violence which might be why YouTube hasn't deleted it, however its given me mixed emotions, it doesn't seem to me like its a PSA about domestic abuse, its more advertising a pizza.... I feel like it's actually trying to sell a pizza.. rather than raise awareness of domestic abuse. And they are using domestic abuse to sell pizza, it doesn't sit right with me.
Yeah, that's kind of my thoughts too. It showed this graphic ad, and now it's like "hey, buy some pizza!"


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote