View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,016
Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62 Points: 194,705, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Read books online! - September 28th 2026, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperingSilence View Post
It’s great these sites and places exist. However I do prefer to read a physical book rather than an e-book, I read before I go to sleep, with the intention of no screen time before sleep so an e-book doesn’t work for me. I also like the feel of turning the pages, again something e-books don’t allow you to do.

For me part of it is feeling satisfied when the side of pages read becomes fatter than the side of pages that still need to be read, if that makes sense!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
Reply With Quote