View Single Post
  (#354 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Dirty Little Secrets. - May 15th 2009, 04:24 PM

I'm growing bald. I know that it's not even close to being the hardest thing to deal with in today's world, but sometimes I just want people to show me some sympathy. It is pre-mature baldness, and just because it's not a big issue compared to other people's problems doesn't mean it's not hard to deal with. Everyday I think about what I would look like if I had my hair back -- maybe I'd spike it up and have blond highlights, or maybe I'd just keep it flat except throw some gel on it. If I had hair, I probably wouldn't even cut my hair and just let it grow as long as I possibly could, because I know that it'll never happen. When people complain about their hair looking bad, or they wished it was curly/straight, I just want to slap them with a big wet fish. At least they HAVE hair. The people who have hair don't really understand what it's like without it -- it's because most of them never stop to think about it. Just because it's acceptable for a man to be bald doesn't mean that it's okay. For the most part, I've learned to accept the fact that I will eventually have no hair on the top of my head. But sometimes, at the same time, I just wish that I was born with a different father. I guess that's why my dad and I don't get along sometimes -- it's because sometimes, I just want to punch him in the face for giving me genetic premature baldness. People have denied the fact that I'm growing bald for a couple years...said it was only a cow-lick. I know the difference between a cow-lick and growing bald, but people just didn't want to say anything because they thought that I just couldn't handle the truth.

Last edited by eunoia; May 15th 2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Removing inappropriate content.