Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
I can't get enough

Name: Andrea

Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23 Points: 25,797, Level: 23

Re: Religion in Schools - May 20th 2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
But see in my case I'm against the plege as a whole. I mean why should I pledge my alligence to a piece of fabric that is supposed to represent something that doesn't exist anymore if it ever did. Do I support our troups (not what they are doing exactly but it's not their fault they are there so I have nothing against them personally and hope that they all come home safe) so yes. Do I believe in the principles this country was built on, yes. Do I think that our country is anywhere near where it's supposed to be, no. I mean the pledge is a lie in my opinion and I shouldn't have to say it.

On topic I really don't care about the God line God is everywhere here, it's on the money I mean this country is mostly Christian the founding father were Christian we can't escape that. I do believe that religion needs to stay out of public schools and private schools that are religiously based.
Oh ok I get what you mean.
The USA is not what it used to be, now it seens like its getting worse everyday. With all the freedom America gives you, also comes with a price.
In Mexico for example. You might not get alot of freedom like in the USA but I think there is a balance. Here in the USA I have notice that people are too serious you tell them I little joke they don't like and bom you are in some kind of legal problem or something. Now everyone is suing everyone for the for dumb things.
I get you.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.