View Single Post
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
TrustingThePain Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brianne

Points: 11,686, Level: 15 Points: 11,686, Level: 15 Points: 11,686, Level: 15

Re: The Post your Tattoos and Piercings picture thread. - May 26th 2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.Tegan. View Post
I don't have a picture but i'll get one and post it up.
I've got my left webbing between my thumb and forefinger done.
It doesn't really have much meaning, I got it done very randomly in my friends bathroom (DON'T DO IT xD) and yeah, i like to play with it when i'm bored.
that's so wild, my Ex, Shorty, and I both got that same peircing, almost four years ago, in her bedroom. And I just never had the heart to take it out.
Also, I'll get my sister to take a picture of it later tonight and see if I can figure out how to put it up, I finally got my heart filled and fixed! It's Blue, for any one who watches anime the inpiration was Blood+, and it has anthonys initials in the center, it looks like they are part of the rose. I love love love it. and anthony does too, i got to show him on family day weeked, and i thought he was going to hypervenalate. And the base meaning behind it is I am unique and, ugh, beautiful. ANd posssibly deadly.
oh and both of my ears are triple pierced, lol anthony did the top holes with a home piercing kit from walmart.

Let the attempting conception begin!
(In June 2010)

Military Spouse, Toughest Job In the Military!

Last edited by TrustingThePain; May 27th 2009 at 10:05 PM.