View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
SuperBrunetteCutie4Ever Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alisha

Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19

I Have Urges To Start Purging With My Anorexia - June 3rd 2009, 02:34 PM

Hey y'all, since my family has been forcing me to eat, I have been toying with th idea of finding another way of losing weight like purging the food that I eat because then I won't gain weight. I know it sounds stupid probably but, I can't help it. Especially where my Anorexia has come to a point where I'm obsessive about losing weight and starving myself. And I have been trying to stop it's just that I'm not strong enough to do it and I can't go to an intreatment program because I have only 2 and a half days left of school for this year and I can't miss any school because if I do, I'll fail 2 of my classes for sure. And even though my health is important, I can't miss school because I already missed at least a week and a half of school because of my Anorexia. I was getting treatent for the acid stomach I got from my stavation. I'm supposed to be expected to get an ulcer if I continue starving myself. And that still doesn'tstop me and I HATE myself for what I do. I just can't do it. Like I said before, my obsession with losing weight is too strong for me to keep under control by myself.

Everthing I see seems to be a lie. And everything you see in me you think is the truth. But, really all you see is what I'm masking the real me with. You never see me cry. Because I'll never let you. And you'll never see me die because I feel like I already have in a way.