View Single Post
  (#672 (permalink)) Old
KnightSniper Offline
Supreme Geek
Average Joe

Name: Josh

Points: 11,289, Level: 15 Points: 11,289, Level: 15 Points: 11,289, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 4th 2009, 04:52 AM

I don't understand it. Not at all. Signs seemed to point so boldly at you being attracted to me. More boldly than I've seen...well, ever. I've called you three times in the weeks since exam week. I only actually got to talk to you once over the phone, and you told me that you would call me. Two of the calls I made were for the obvious purpose of asking you out, as you already seemed to have asked me out. Yet you haven't called. Not once. I wait, each and every single day, hoping that your name comes up on my caller ID. That I hear your special, unique ringtone coming out of my Blackberry. And nothing yet. So what should I think? Is there really something there, or is this just a figment of my imagination? Because not knowing is killing me. And I don't know how much longer I can hold onto my hopes for us without hearing from you.

"Remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus."-Kevin Smith, opening of "Dogma"