Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 05:19 PM

The thing is, I'm not 100% pro-life and keep stating that over and over again. If there is possibility of irreperable harm to the baby or mother, alright it's fine. But these self-serving, selfish reasons I DO have a problem with. Because it's like - I couldn't be here now if it was for the type who get an abortion thinking... "I don't want a baby now, I want to live live now, kill it." I'd be - dead.

So while I'm a virgin and don't personally know those with early pregnancies, I can relate to the embryo because we've got the same scenario going on here... money, the guy ran off, etc. all happened to my Mom. So yeah, it is personal for me due to the embryo situation. Same story, just my Mom chose to give me life rather than a death sentence.

Plus, as I said before, coming from the exact type of event - unplanned pregnancy - I'm connected from life to it. If I ever got a girl pregnant, I'd sacrifice my whole life in an instant. And my life right now? On top of the world - as said before - I'm going places, I already have the connections to make it big. But, a girl gets pregnant - alright, done living in that world, now to being an adult.