Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#154 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 02:28 AM

1. No, I'm not ignoring them. What I'm saying is there are other studies as well that run contrary to that. Based on what I feel in my heart, by how far I've regressed at certain moments I hold the other study to be more valid.

2. The study wasn't operated by adoptees, it was used in a book about adoptees as to explain why we have PRIMAL feelings for a woman we've never even met. You're ignoring these studies.

Two studies, seemingly, have been conducted. Both have come to contradictory results. Who's to say which is right and which is wrong? Both studies show up in numerous places. All I know is that the one I've read countless times from a variety of sources rings true and can only explain why I feel the way I do. Simply put, you're choosing the study you hold to be true, I'm choosing the study I hold to be true.

3. It should be the people's choice, taking every information they have and making the best informed decision. Hopefully they make the one I consider right, they may not - it's not for me to force them, but I can openly judge anyone based on my own beliefs. I'm actually against the state in a lot of things, lol, including speed - USA should be like Germany in regards to that.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 5th 2009 at 02:34 AM.