Thread: Triggering: Abortion is wrong.
View Single Post
  (#186 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 04:45 AM

Sounds like a person who hasn't read the thread actually. I don't feel like repeating myself, so do your homework and read through these pages in which those points have already been adressed and I stated in those extreme situations it's perfectly understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I can't access the book. However, if you would read the review on that page you linked to it rather seems to sum up what I thought when I found a couple of pages from it elsewhere. I would also like to read a "study" which you claim to have read, that book is not a study.

Anyway, this is rather off the topic of abortion.
You asked me man, you wanted to know... I can sum it up in this:

> Responds to mother's voice
> Responds to music, has rhythm.
> Belief of "prepsychological dialogue" - in other words as I stated earlier the sharing of souls. It's like growing up in a cave connected by a cord to someone you need in order to survive.

There are other points, but those I find the most intriguing in what goes on inside.

As I said, I and other adoptees I've talked to who felt this way, know it doesn't and shouldn't make sense how we feel. After all, we never knew them. This goes for adoptees who have even had the BEST family homes possible. You can even take it in most adoptees know they're adopted without having to be told - even those who are told much later in life can account to the feeling that they've known it their whole life, just didn't know if it meant anything. And the day of birth? This is usually the most depressing day - it's in the books, people I've talked to on adoption forums, and sites online. Jw, what does "happy" birthday feel like? Because it's kinda like no matter how good that day is I unconsciously ruin it and/or feel... disconnected no matter how many people I'm around. Like every single one, my whole life.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 5th 2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.