View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
xXbrooke13Xx Offline
done w/all the fake ppl
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Points: 13,168, Level: 16 Points: 13,168, Level: 16 Points: 13,168, Level: 16

what is so wrong about gay marriage??? - June 6th 2009, 12:12 AM

i personally am bisexual and have a girlfriend. i also have an aunt who is gay and was married at one point in time to another woman,it was weird at first but i got used to it,they ended up splitting up.

i've never really viewed marriage as the end product being children. i've always thought you got married to prove to each other and everyone around you how much you love one another and how much you care about the other person. to me marriage says you're willing to give up everything for that person because you care for them and love them so much,not because you want kids,even if you do want kids.

my religion has nothing to do with how i view gay marriage,im pagan for those of you who care/were wondering. we dont really discriminate against anyone except thoe who discriminate against us,and we give them a fair chance first anyways so.

but i kinda like debating and gay marriage happens to be in my top 3 for faav debate topics.

so what in the world is so damn wrong with two people of the same sex getting married???? please tell me,im open to others opinions i swear,as long as your open to mine.

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime