love knows not of color
love knows not of gender
love knows not of religion
love knows not of beleifies
love knows not f what it can not have
for there is no limit for love

love is what it is,
love

shouldn't everyone have a chance at love?
shouldn't everyone have a chance at showing their love?

this is that poem i wrote. we had had a debate in my US History class that day,majority of my class are christians/catholics,then there was me and my two friends lol. we were like being attacked,only my friends know im bisexual,although im pretty sure the rest of them have figured it out,im not ashamed of it so i dont really hide it.

some of the girls(they were on the other side of the classroom from me and my friends,good thing too,my one friend and me were getting very mad) decided they would say something like "gays will burn in hell" "being gay is against the bible" "god wanted us to get married so we could have kids,you cant have kids in a gay marriage so its stupid". well me and my friends decided to come back at their "being gay is against the bible" comment with "nowhere, NOWHERE, in the bible does it directly come out and say BEING GAY IS NOT ALLOWED, now does it?" let me tell you, they did not like that, at all. they went off on us soooo bad. but we were just telling them the truth, because nowhere in the bible does it come out and say being gay is not allowed, right?

~*fixed what was once broken*~

x7x13x

I.Love.You.<3

YOU ARE ON DRUGS,is what i think

so over you

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

need or wanna tlk,pm me nytime