SuperBrunetteCutie4Ever Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alisha

Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19 Points: 17,311, Level: 19

Re: I Have Urges To Start Purging With My Anorexia - June 7th 2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn. View Post
Alisha,

Hmm.. what about blocking certain websites on your computer? So you can't access them? Websites to block would be those with unhealthy weight loss information, calorie numbers etc. Find ways to distract yourself when you start thinking about calorie numbers - think about a book, a movie, a song, count doubles in your head [2, 4, 8, 16, 32 etc].. anything that keeps your thoughts away from calorie numbers.

It's extremely, extremely unprofessional for those doctors to turn you away. You don't have to be severely underweight to have an eating disorder, and they never should have told you this. If they won't help, that doesn't mean to give up. You have to keep going, keep looking for help. Look into counseling, treatment centers, other doctors.. just don't give up. No matter how long it takes to find someone, you can't give up because giving up won't get you anywhere.
You know what you're right. I can't give up because if I do, I'll just get worse and worse and worse. And that's not what I want.

Everthing I see seems to be a lie. And everything you see in me you think is the truth. But, really all you see is what I'm masking the real me with. You never see me cry. Because I'll never let you. And you'll never see me die because I feel like I already have in a way.