View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CubanitaChica Offline
Average Joe

Points: 11,107, Level: 15 Points: 11,107, Level: 15 Points: 11,107, Level: 15

Exclamation Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 12:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Idk what to call this, but I'm scared now and I just need to let it out.

*note that he is really strong and a firefighter, so he is used to lifting people* He placed me in his lap and started making out with me and feeling me up, then he lifted my shirt and started sucking on my nipples while trying to get his hand down my pants and i kept hitting him away and i started crying and he wiped my tears and moved my hair and kept saying that im okay like "you're okay don't cry, you're okay..." and when I kept not letting him get down them (i was on my period too so i reallyyy didn't let him) he started rubbing me outside my pants and he kept a hand on my ass, pushing me back up if i started sliding so i could feel his hard on and he'd tickle me a lot at first to torture me

"Make it stop,
Let this end.
This life chose me, I'm not lost in sin.
But proud I stand of who I am,
I plan to go on living."

Rest In Peace:
RCG
GCG

Live = Let Live Movement