View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 17,267, Level: 19 Points: 17,267, Level: 19 Points: 17,267, Level: 19

Re: Attempted Rape/Sexual Harassment? (very detailed) - June 9th 2009, 01:22 AM

Hey,

Before I say anything else, I want to say that if you still see this guy regularly.. get away from him. Get as far away as possible. Make sure you're never alone with him if you do see him, and that you're safe from him. If he doesn't know how to take 'no' as an answer, he's not safe to be around and if he doesn't realize what he did isn't ok, there's no saying he won't do it in the future. I'm not trying to scare you, I just can't stress this enough - keep away from him, it's not safe to be around him and you need to make sure you're as safe as possible.

What he did was a horrible, horrible thing. It's inexcusable. You told him no, and he didn't stop - that's sexual assault. He kept going against your wishes, without your consent. That's not right; it's not ok. It's not fair to you. He never should have done what he did and he shouldn't be able to get away with that.

How long ago did this happen? I'm not going to push you into doing something you aren't comfortable doing but, seriously consider reporting what happened. Talk to the police, a teacher at your school, a school guidance counselor.. tell someone. Print out what you've written here if you aren't sure if you verbalize what happened. I think reporting it may not only help the healing process, but it means he won't be able to get away with what he did. He'll be suffering the consequences for his actions.

It's good you've gotten this out and I'm proud of you for posting this. It's not easy at first, to talk about something like this but it does get easier with time. Talk, rant, vent, blog, scream.. do what you have to do to get out how you're feeling, so long as you're doing so in a safe, healthy way, and don't be afraid to lean on those around you for support. I'm here if you need to talk about anything, ok? Hang in there, take care of yourself. <3

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.