Homophobia is gay
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Cameron
Location: a place surrounded by lakes: it's cold, and poor, and named Detroit

Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16 Points: 13,287, Level: 16

Re: what is so wrong about gay marriage??? - June 13th 2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I like America better when people were voicing their opinion to the government about gay marriage, but gay marriage still wasn't being allowed. Now, states are either passing gay marriages, considering it, or whatever.

4 states doesn't seem like a noticeable difference, but I think that it's a significant difference. America just isn't the same as it used to be...

It's different for the better

Quote:
I know, but it just seems to me that people are making it out that "love" and "happiness" can't be achieved unless you get married. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to get married, even if the benefits are good. Just wanted to clarify that.
So we should get rid of straight marriages too I guess...

Quote:
Oh well. I guess our views are completely different lol. And I'm saying all this in a respectful manner. Like I said, I'm not a homophobe, just an opinion,belief, whatever you wanna call it.
I still see it as pretty bigoted to not want gay marriage. Or, at least, want to not have it. There still is no argument for gay marriage that isn't truthful and/or doesn't involve religion.

ENTER SHIKARI! BEST BAND EVER!!
(little thanks to Just.Tegan for showing me these guys)