View Single Post
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount84

Edit avatar

Re: Tattoo'd girl sues tattooist. - June 17th 2009, 12:07 PM

she's an idiot. He is offering to pay for half the treatment anyway, she should just take the offer and drop it. She won't win in court, the guy as a witness who'll confirm his story. She, however, does not. She also does not have a believe story. Tattoes hurt. I haven't had any, but I know plenty who have. You would not sleep through that sort of pain. The guy gets no benefit from giving her 53 extra stars. In fact, tattooists rely a lot on customers' word of mouth to their friends to get business. Friends do direct people to places they've had good experience. Tattoists also are generally quite regulated, you wouldn't risk your job on doing 53 extra tattoos, nor would you tattoo a sleeping individual. Not to mention, facial muscles are far more relaxed when you are asleep, and I'd guess it'd interfere with the tattooing, even if she were asleep. On top of that, tattooist, and particularly judging from his experience, I'll assume this applies to him, consider tattoos and piercings a form of art and expression, and would therefore want the walking canvas to like it, as it'd add to the art.

Also, as he is offering to pay, even though he probably wouldn't lose the case suggests he's a nice guy, and dedicated to his profession.