View Single Post
  (#697 (permalink)) Old
Allons-y! Offline
Don't blink.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Charlotte

Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17 Points: 14,604, Level: 17

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - June 30th 2009, 01:23 AM

When the sun came up we were sleeping in, sunk inside our blankets, sprawled across the bed. And we were dreaming. There are moments when, when I know it and the world revolves around us. And we’re keeping it, keep it all going, this delicate balance, vulnerable all knowing. Sing like you think no one’s listening. You would kill for this, just a little bit. Just a little bit, you would kill for this. Sing like you think no one’s listening. You would kill for this, just a little bit. Just a little bit, you would, you would...Sing me something soft, sad and delicate, or loud and out of key: sing me anything. We’re glad for what we’ve got, done with what we’ve lost, our whole lives laid out right in front of us. Sing like you think no one’s listening. You would kill for this, just a little bit, just a little bit, you would. Sing like you think no one’s listening. You would kill for this, just a little bit. Just a little bit, you would. Sing me something soft, sad and delicate or loud and out of key: sing me anything.

Existentialism on Prom Night--Straylight Run

let me light up the sky, light it up for you
let me tell you why, i would die for you
When you whisper, you must be absolutely as sincere as when you scream.
9 out of every 10 problems in relationships can be solved by talking. So why are we so damn quiet?