View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Arrow Questions you HATE people asking you... - July 25th 2009, 01:54 AM

Basically what questions have people asked you that are really nerve wracking?

Quote:
1. A group is talking about all the messed up moments in their life ranging from having a friend commit suicide to "feeling dead" after a bad relationship.

REASON: I've felt dead for a long time, I get by. I've almost killed someone, although to save someone, and have to live with that for the rest of my life. I looked into the eyes of a killer as he stabbed someone. My cousin "committed suicide." My best friend nearly committed suicide. I was disowned by my biological parents, although my adoptive parents are cool. Due to losing them though, I failed Erickson's first stage and have difficulty trusting everyone in my life, believe everyone will leave me once they find what's wrong with me, and that everything's temporary. I'm "batman" - darkest of the DC heroes, guess when I hear others complain I kinda feel like him.

I'm like Christain Bale, I don't like talking about my personal life for a reason.

2. What's your heritage?

REASON: I don't know it, it's like a constant reminder. "Hey, I know what I am!" Well, good for you... I know nothing - as far as I know, I could be an alien. Congrats.

3. Can an adoptive mother love their child as much as one they give birth to?

REASON: Can you think of a more assinine question to ask an adoptee? Granted, I don't think the person knew I was adopted when they asked and I couldn't speak up when they tried to say why they think it couldn't be the case because biological was "better." I resulted to the 'Superman' - which is basically all adoptees/orphans are heroes whereas biological are merely mortals. We're the mythic figure most "naturals" long to be like. You bring up Superman as an adoptee, automatically silences them.