View Single Post
  (#977 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 9th 2009, 09:51 PM

mom, i don't know what to do, you put all this pressure on me.. and scaring me. calling me unresponsible. and how i don't act my age. when i turn 18, the saturday after next what am i going to do...you say im not ready for the real word, but your just gunna make me go out there like a lost puppy, not knowing where to go or what to do. i wish you would make me realize that you love me, but whatever. i wish dad was here, he would support all my descions, be 100% happy with me being who im with now. i miss you daddy, and i wish you would come through that front door, look me in the eyes and say i missed you. but i know that it wont happen. i hope the person that did this.. that hit us.. that destroyed this family DIES. his life should be gone since he took someones else's life away

baby, without you.. my life isn't worth living. your my world, my angel, my love, my everything. you keep me strong and are the only person that i feel cares about me 100%. your everything i need and i can't wait until we can start our life together. when you dont text me back for a while.. and i begin to realize your mad at me.. i cant do anything..i cant eat.. talk.. move. it makes me SO WEAK. which proves my point that your my strength in life. i never knew someone could have such an inpact in my life. but you do. you have my heart and you have all of it. we have been though hell and back. but you know. i still love you just as much. people say we wont last because we fight..i feel like it only makes us stronger. i just want some passion from you i guess. im sorry about all the negitive remarks. i wish i had more confidence. and i do.. before i met you i had zero. but the level HAS risen. and it really is because of you. i dont want to loose you. i want to keep us strong. i love you babygirl. thank you for your effort.. your heart.. and everything that you do for me. thank you for letting me be me... not who everyone else wants us to be.

I LOVE YOU.