View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18 Points: 16,890, Level: 18

Re: Sex addiction? or what? - August 19th 2009, 05:01 AM

First of all, You need to talk to your ex about how you feel that he doesnt pay much attention to you. Trust me, It is the key to a healthy relationship! And if he doesnt pay attention to you (And i know this may be very hard) Then say, Well then i guess were done if your gonna be that way.

And hell probley be begging you even crying to have you back but trust me
My grandpa begged my grandma back when she was about to breakup with him.
She gave in, And then right after that he just went back to him old self and didnt change at all even after he begged her back and she gave in.

So dont give in! they are not gonna treat you any better by you giving in to their begs.
Its just not the right thing to do for yourself.

And (Now im not trying to be rude or insult you or anything and i really mean that)

But mabie some counceling may help? ive bene in counceling for over about 2 years now its helped SO MUCH. Just find a trained nice, healthy counceler that can help.
Mabie you could meet with them before you start your counceling with them?

That way, You can figure out if they are the right counceler for you or not.

Also, Finnaly Sex DOES NOT DO ANY GOOD IT DOESNT! you can find love and respect from other people like family members and friends without having sex. And on top of that

if you end up finding that your ex just isnt the one then you can save up that special time with someone that you truly love and that truly love you and it be way more meaningful. Am i right? and it feels way more amazing and great when you know its meaningful. Trust me!

Pm me any time! thats the advise i would give you for now. But talking to him about whats going on can be the very step to recover you, and your relationship.

Goodluck!
-Jocelynn