View Single Post
  (#73 (permalink)) Old
SammiexLynn Offline
confused... bigtime
Not a n00b

Name: Sammi.

Points: 9,809, Level: 14 Points: 9,809, Level: 14 Points: 9,809, Level: 14

Re: What makes you horny? - September 1st 2009, 03:12 PM

first of all being somewhat in the mood kinda helps.. [Which for me can happen randomly]

His touch: When he just randomly grabs my chest [can get annoying cause my chest is sensitive and hurts like hell but its ok sometimes] and Kisses my cheek, Licks my neck, Smacks and grabs my ass.. weee can be annoying but i like it i hardly complain about the ass thing. lol
His eyes: somehow he has this way of lifting one of his eyebrows and every single time I'm like "ooo.. yummy" and giggle a lot.
His hair: yes, as corny as it sounds i LOVEEEE the way he looks with straight hair... i mean, OMG.. mmm sexy heh
His growling: yes, he does this and has a tendency to do it in my ear which sends shivers down my spine.. Kinda feels like an eargasm. lol
Dirty talk: which happens all the time when we have sex.. i love being called names for some reason .. mm suuuch a turn on when he does it tho.. maybe I'm just weird like that >.>
His Lips: yes, its true. I LOVE his lips for some reason. small yet so cute. i love running my fingers over them. heh

..And his moaning is kinda hot. heh.. Others.. Sometimes the thought of having sex with him turns me on.. a lot. When he grabs my hair and pulls back to kiss me or lick my neck.. [granted sometimes its annoying but i like it none the less]