View Single Post
  (#1241 (permalink)) Old
Confused1isin Offline
Straight Edge LIFE!!!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kelly or Khaos

Points: 10,887, Level: 15 Points: 10,887, Level: 15 Points: 10,887, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 2nd 2009, 07:44 AM

I hate who you've become since you got back with him, you were clean and sober, now your drinking, smoking pot again, and I saw the cigs in your purse, the one thing you swore you would never touch. Im so dissapointed in you.

I'm dying to tell you not to get married, but so many other people have already told you not to, and you just yell at them, and bitch about them on myspace. Your my best friend, and I'm afraid to lose you.

We haven't talked in almost a year but when you IMed me, and told me you were lonely and wanted me to come over I felt the faintest trace of those old butterflys, which woke up my own feelings of being alone.

I'm joining the Sea Shepherds so you all will see just how much you all lean on me. If I get the spot, I'll be gone for close to 4 months, and in that time I plan on getting rid of the weeds and only keeping the flowers...I think it will be a really empty garden.

"It took a funeral to make me feel alive"
"
Forget regret or life is yours to miss, no other road, no other way. No DAY BUT TODAY!!!!"