View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

Re: How were You Bullied? - January 18th 2009, 08:12 PM

With me it's pretty much the same as with you.
I'm not really bullied to much, but people sometimes get at me for my interests and stuff like that. I'm kind of a shy person and people have called me emo before, too. Which makes me so mad because just because your quiet doesn't mean your emo. And just because you might be depressed doesn't mean your emo either. Emo's a style, not a person. But anyway, people in my school and just people in general my age make fun of people who self harm a lot, and people who are suicidal, and that makes me really mad and kind of even less confident. A few times people have called me a lesbian, even though I am not, because I've never had a boyfriend. I don't think there's anything wrong with not having a boyfriend at thirteen, though. I don't need a lifelong partner when I'm barely a teenager. But, anyway, yeah, those are basically the things people have done to me. & A lot of times people will come up to me during school and ask me if I'm emo/depressed/whatever in front of a huge group of their friends, and that always gets on my nerves big time. Also, a lot of people think that I'm some kind of freak and they won't come near me at all and they act like two year olds and talk about me behind my back and stuff like that.

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts