View Single Post
  (#1292 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2009, 04:46 PM

I miss you already and I've only been gone 6 days.

It scared me when you messaged me about having early signs of cervical cancer and I didn't know what to say. ILY and I'll be here for you no matter what but I don't know how you can be so calm about it.

You made my night just by asking for my number...thanks.
I doubt you'll text or call me but I really want you to. I've only this once given out my number like that xD.

I'm glad you asked me to go to the football game...I'm even more glad I went.

I worry about you a lot and I care about you more than i thought was possible. But you're incredibly unreliable and I hate not getting to talk to you. I hate that I worry about you like this but I'm starting to realize that I don't NEED you like I thought I did. ILY and I miss you but I can't keep feeling this way....

I don't want to hang out with your boyfriend I want to hang out with you and you alone for once. I find it awkward when he's around and I hate feeling like a third wheel. You've gotten me through some rough nights and I can never thank you enough for doing so. I will never forget all your advice and the times you've listened to me ramble but sometimes I just want to talk with you and not your boyfriend. Thanks <3

You know about my self harm and I regret telling you everyday. You treat me different since I told you and I really haven't changed. I'm still the person I was before. I know you say you care and maybe you do but you don't get it and you don't try to. You always say you'll be there for me but you NEVER are. Knowing what you know you'd think you'd reply when you get a message saying "hey hun . are you busy? " You just brushed it off and said you were going to bed..are you kidding me?