View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
WingedWolf Offline
Average Joe

Name: Wolfie

Points: 10,656, Level: 15 Points: 10,656, Level: 15 Points: 10,656, Level: 15

Re: How were You Bullied? - January 19th 2009, 01:14 AM

My general attitude has become -- other people deserve nothing from you, neither your respect, or your attention, until they prove they deserve it. My friends deserve my attention and my respect, they proved they're good people. People here deserve both attention and respect, because they offer and ask for help, two of the hardest things to do.
I was bullied a little in primary school. People would insult me, exclude me, or occasionally hit me, because despite being the biggest girl in my year, I was not a fighter. I barely ran!!!
Secondary School, everything kicked off. Name calling, insults about my weight, my appearance, Told to go and die, or make myself throw up, all sorts of LOVELY things! I get randomly hit, never full on fights, but someonne will randomly hit me, kick me, punch me, trip me over, all that jazz on site. Guys like to touch me. Whereever they can put their hands. I hate it.
I was put in councelling after I SHd for the third time, and a teacher found out. They never knew about my suicide attempts. My eating habits were also -very- screwed for a short period.
But I don't plan to let the bullies know they won!! And I'm now working really hard to change my attitude, and love myself, for myself.

Never let them ruin a day, never let them take your moment. This is your life you're living, they need to get over that. Get over themselves. Be yourself, and be that way with pride. You are, who you are, and that is what you deserve to be.