(#2 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Feeling really lonely... but why? - September 8th 2009, 02:44 AM

Hey,

I remember welcoming you . I'm glad you're posting threads too. I hope you can receive some quality advice.

Anyway, I do think sometimes it can be unhealthy - needing people too much. We all need someone, but sometimes we get so wrapped up in needing them that we forget to rely on ourselves too. It's important to learn to do things on your own, as much as it is with someone else. Sometimes, there are just some things only you can do alone.

I can't say for sure, why you're feeling like this. But maybe it's because you have so little of a connection with the people you're living with? So when you do come home, it isn't enjoyable. And all you want to do is be with the people you do have a connection with. It's good to have some type of a relationship with the people you live with, because that's where you need to feel most comfortable. Maybe you all should attempt to bond and make a night once a week you can all be together. It might help with making being home a little easier.

Then again, this feeling might be because all of this is so new to you. It's normal for people to get excited over new and wonderful things. Like kids with new toys, relationships can be the same. And it's okay to have a high standing for these friends. So, for now, try and add some independence to your life too. Maybe take up a hobby for yourself or something that keeps you busy sometime through out the week. This will keep you independent and you'll be out of the house a little more. If you don't have one already, a job works good for this.

Also, remember that you do mean something to them. If you didn't, they wouldn't LET you spend so much time with them. Try to let loose and be a little easier on yourself. Because you do have something to offer that these people enjoy and like having around. No one has to hang out with the people they do, but they're hanging out with you willingly and remember that. Remember that no one has to include people they don't like. They obviously like you because you're a big part of their life. As big as they are to you. :] If you need anything, send me a PM. Take care.

Have hope,
-Melissa

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..