Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 15th 2009, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Love-him View Post

o and question for the guys...

do you like romance?? if so,whats the most romanctic thing you've done/would do for a girl??
I do like romance, some movies just wouldn't be the same without a feeling of romance. I don't know what would be the most romantic thing I would do for a girl right now because I don't much inspiration not having liking toward any girl lol Maybe write a song, I'm getting pretty good at piano or play a medley of romantic songs. I'm sure I can do better than that if I had a reason to think of them and I work with antique cars lol I could take them for a picnic at dusk or something of sorts some place quiet. I would think that would be pretty romantic. It would depend of the girl I ended up with enjoyed the cars .
So far probably the most romantic moment I've experienced was when I hugged the girl I liked before we got into or separate cars and went on christmas vacation from school. But she didn't like me so though it was romantic in my eyes idk it was in hers lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Love-him View Post
and another question i just thought of lol.
for guys: if your girlfriend suddenly developed some form of disability or mental illness, would you stick by her and support her??
and would you date a girl in the first place if you found out she had a learning disability or a mental illness or a pysical disability??
If my girlfriend developed some form of mental disability or mental illness, I definitely would stick by her and support her because I believe it's right thing to do, not as an obligation or something, because you love and care about each other and they would do the same, and you have your memories together to keep you strong. Also, if I stay and support them it will only make us stronger all relationships hit rocky roads and if your relationship don't blow a tire you come out closer. The only girl I have ever really liked became suicidally depressed and that honestly didn't affect the fact i liked and I wanted to help her and be there for her. Not abandon her.

The other part, would I date a girl who has a mental or physical disability and or mental illness? The answer is depending what kind I don't care if you are in a wheel chair or something like that a physical disability is something i could care less about. I like them for who they are and if they are tied down to a wheel chair I don't care. I still think they are great . If there blind or deaf, I can work around that it would be interesting learning to communicate with them. Mental diability and illness is a little bit unclear because if your depressed I can deal with that and support you through that or being suicidal or phobic to a lot of stuff. I also know a few people who have mental disability and they act hardly different or struggle at all, if it was severe ADHD or something there's a definite chance I wouldn't, but it would be a case by case basis.

Hope I answered your question ^_^.

question for girls:
Would you date a guy even if he had pimple problems?

I've been struggling with it for a couple years trying to get rid of it and I'm a lot better than I was though.

"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle

And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car