View Single Post
  (#1435 (permalink)) Old
alonealways Offline
^.^
Average Joe

Name: Jessica

Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 18th 2009, 05:58 AM

I just want to talk to you so badly. I want to cry and cry and cry and I want you to come to text me back and then realize I'm not okay. I want you to call and tell me you care at least a little bit. I want you to come over and just talk to me. Let me sort out my problems. It's been a month since I talked EVERYTHING out with one person. A MONTH. After all that's been going on. Him going into open heart surgery, me being switched around everywhere, me having constant anxiety attacks... just lying in my room in severe pain hoping I live through it once again. But then silently hoping that I didn't just so you would realize that you broke your promise to me. I want to call you and ask what's up and then when you ask me what's up I just burst into tears. I feel like crying. I feel like being along forever. But you would never ever ever ever know it. Ever.

I want to walk with confidence soooo badly like you do. I want to walk around and be happy all the time and become the confident one always. I'm confident... but then why do I always feel like slipping into a black hole away from you?