View Single Post
  (#1450 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 19th 2009, 05:00 PM

I think I may actually like you but I'm too scared to admit it because that would make it real. I'm worried that our conversation last night is going to make everything incredibly awkward between us the next time I hear from you or see you. Part of me just wishes I could avoid you for the rest of the year but I know that's not really possible. I guess you could say I'm scared. Honestly...you're so incredibly smart and there's all these good qualities I see in you and like...but it also is incredibly intimidating to me.

I wish you were here. I miss you more than I ever imagined I would. I really need you right now...I need my best friend. I've never told you that before but I really do consider you to be my best friend.

I wish I could take back our conversation yesterday and start over. I honestly didn't know what to say when the topic of boyfriends/girlfriends came up..I mean I kind of wanted it to come up eventually I suppose but just the things that were said made me honestly really confused about where you stand on this. I didn't even know if I liked you like that I just have been enjoying your company..well your texts and the random knock on my door. They made me smile because in a city of lots of people I suddenly didn't feel quite so lonely anymore. I realize now that I probably gave off the impression that I liked you without even really intending to so I guess this convo was bound to happen eventually....I just wish we could erase that conversation because I know its going to mess things up.