View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
livesmiledream Offline
<33
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Myra

Points: 9,792, Level: 14 Points: 9,792, Level: 14 Points: 9,792, Level: 14

Re: How were You Bullied? - January 19th 2009, 09:01 PM

I dont like bringing up memories from my past but ill tell my story here either way. In elementary school grades 1-3 i was overweight and kids would make fun of me all the time but i lost so much after 4th grade and the kids stopped. In 8th grade some girl used to make fun of me because of the way i walked (i was born with a crooked left foot so i walk differently) and she would tell me in the hallways ( hey girl you know you walk funny and then she would do an impression of it and she would start laughing with her friends. Then in summer school of that year some kid would say that i should lose some weight.then finally high school...im a senior now but throughout all of my high school education i have gotten bullied. People would make fun of me ( and they still do) because im quiet and dont say much in class even my teacher in 11th grade,she would pick on me. The weird thing is that im not the only quiet person in my classes but anywho people would also say things like "hey youre hot/sexy"
but would laugh at me. So i have basically gotten harrased also. The rest of the bullying...i rather not talk about it. I honestly just want to know why i have always been the target of bullying. Im going into my last semester of high school and hopefully just hopefully college is better for me. The funny thing is that ive been bullied so much that i pretty much have gotten used to all of it and it doesnt suprise me when something else happens to me.