View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
daddys_lilsoldier Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Makenzie

Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14

Re: Picture of my tattoo!! - October 9th 2009, 07:43 PM

Cromwell - Thanks, and yess it means very much to me. I've been wanting a tattoo for my dad since I was about 8, and I'm 16 now. Trust me, if I didnt have meaning for it my brother (whom I pay attention to much more than I do my mom) would not have let me get it haha. He would've had a shit fit. He has 8, and all 8 he can sit there an explain for atleast 10 mins meaning to him so yeah haha. I love the way it turned out! It was soo much better than I ever could've imagined.

Mexico - Thank you! My mom said the same thing bc she is okay with tattoos but she isnt thrilled with them and she was glad I had a meaningful one, even though she was a little horrified I do believe during the process bc I'm the youngest and she was like "ohh my gosh, you're tattooing my baby!"

xxEllexx - Thanks, I'm glad I found such a pretty design, and def props to you because you helpedd!

Elizabeth - Thank you. I hate it as well, now alot of people that I go to school with want tattoos and when I ask them what the tattoo they want means to them they are like uh, nothing.. I just want a tattoo and I keep saying well dont get it then haha. I will def contact you with any questions.

tk338 - Haha, thanks. I saw your post about you want a tattoo as well? I'm sure yours will look great too!

magiciansassistant - Haha thanks thanks thanks. I was speechless when he was done, it was like giving birth to a kid haha. I love it.

s_tor_m - Yess, I'm glad it turned out so good, I love it! Yeahh I'm a sweetheart, haha I get tattoos in honor of my dad. But thanks to you too for giving me advice!

Fishie - Thanks but you def helped me the most on TeenHelp! Haha well I didnt really enjoy it but it wasnt horrible pain. But the vibrating did almost put me to sleep a few times haha. I'm glad I went without color, I actually decided when I walked in that I didn't want color and Jamie was like good! I thought it would look better without it I was like uh, hello you coulda told me that earlier. It took him about 40 minutes, shorter than I prepared myself for. But Jamie def is amazing! Thank you Fishie (: .

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
rest in peace daddy,
i love you & miss you so much.

taken.

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
[tattooed girls do it better]