View Single Post
  (#1633 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - October 11th 2009, 12:33 AM

I broke your heart before you could break mine. You were planning to do the same exact thing to me for the same reason. But I beat you to it, now you can't take it. I'm sorry I hurt you, I can't say that enough. You know it'd never work with us though. I don't know what to tell you. I don't want to be hurt, I don't want to hurt you. You need to get over me! Please? Find someone better, someone you deserve. Someone who you can be with. You were planning to break up with me anyway, so why does it bother you so much that I ended it? I'm sorry, ok? I'm deeply and honestly sorry. I DID love you. That wasn't a lie. Reality just hit me and I couldn't do it anymore. It was killing me. I don't want to pretend I have a boyfriend, I want him to be real. I can't pretend everything's going to be ok. I'm sorry, but I can't, and won't. I want you to move on. My heart is trying desperately to heal, so please stop pulling out every stitch I manage to sew in. It kills me to hear you crying, but there's nothing I can do... all you're doing is making me feel like the worst person alive.

It's Over... it's for the best. Please move on so I can feel somewhat like a girl who deserves to be happy. I want to be happy too! I didn't mean to hurt you, or think that this would hurt you so badly. I wish you'd hate me. I'll make you hate me if I have to.

-Commiseration-

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."