View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Alcohol reverts me back to my birth right - October 12th 2009, 02:01 AM

I don't think I'm addicted to the substance itself, rather it helps me revert back to my birth right. I was adopted, thus I have two lives and two sets of parents. I also have two names. Whenever I drink, I always start calling me back by my real name - my birth name. And my parents are MY parents, none of that biological distinction fucking bullshit. THEIR MY PARENTS! THEY'RE NOT THE FUCKING LIE!!!!!

Why am I addicted to this? My cousin died a couple of months ago, memories of losing my birth parents was triggered. Long story short, it's easier being my birth right self than my adopted self. Besides, what else is the adopted self and false name other than a giant lie? I want the truth. I'm living in the truth. Sergio's here to say, baby. Lol. Or Serge - that's what I like to call myself, short for Sergio and sounds like Surge: POWERFUL FORCE OR MOVEMENT. That's me.

I might have a problem, but currently - it's easier to deal with than my shitty falling apart life with everyone leaving and people dying. Safety? Yeah, right give me a break. My cousin was safe her whole life, yet death still got her. Safety's as false a delussion as santa and the fucking easter bunny. death comes for us all, so ignore safety - go for fun and LIVING and most of all the FUCKING TRUTH, MAN.