View Single Post
  (#1729 (permalink)) Old
Rudnet Offline
~Junoon~
Average Joe

Points: 10,969, Level: 15 Points: 10,969, Level: 15 Points: 10,969, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - October 18th 2009, 03:43 PM

Dear Uncle,

I wish you could have stayed much longer. I know it's been a long time since we have talked to each other but just know that in that much time I really did miss you and all the lovely talks that we used to have. I miss you, we all miss you. It still doesn't seem real. They loved you so much and you couldn't even tell them that you had some problem? Would they have eaten you or what? Why were you so selfish? Why did you think about yourself and not about them? Do you know how much they are suffering right now. Though Heet doesn't show it, inside it is eating him alive. And Auntie is like a living corpse. How could you do this to them? I am not accusing you or anything, but I just wanted to get this out of the way. I wish you could come back to us and then we'd be a real family, really. I wish I could get just one more chance to talk to you and apologize about my lying. But I think that you'd have understood. Please, I hope that you rest in peace. It's my last wish for you.

Yours lovingly,
Rudhu.