View Single Post
  (#1780 (permalink)) Old
Perfectly*Imperfect Offline
I'll be your hope.
Average Joe

Name: Brook

Points: 11,108, Level: 15 Points: 11,108, Level: 15 Points: 11,108, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - October 24th 2009, 02:39 AM

I miss you. I still can't honestly believe you've hurt me so bad. Can't you give me one more chance? All those times you said you loved me.. were they all a lie? Was everything we had nothing to you? Even though i treated you better than anyone else could have.. you let me go? Was it easy? Or were you stuck like me.. crying myself to sleep everynight.. thinking of you all day everyday? Sitting on the bathroom floor cutting myself because it was too hard to deal with the pain of loosing everything we had? Do you ever feel like.. we were just meant to be? Like everything about us made sense? When we hang out do you ever just want to hold on to me and never let go? Or is that just me? Is it just me that can get over us. Is it just me that can't forget everything we had? Do you ever wonder what would've happened if you wouldn't have let me go? How can you even live with yourself? Do you realize what you did to me? Don't you realize i'm not over you? Can't you tell all i want is you? Do you know that i still cry over you? I still wish that i had you. I still wish that i could be in your arms... the only place i've ever felt right.. Do you even care anymore? Do i matter at all? You said you'd love me forever. Was that just another part of your show? Your fuck with brook's heart show? Well you succeded. I'm never going to be the same. I'm never going to trust anyone againe.. because when i finally let down those walls that blocked everyone out. i got hurt. Worse that i've ever been hurt before. You messed up everything. And the sad thing is i still miss you. Even though you ripped my heart out and broke it into a million pieces. I still want you.. need you. I can't even let you quit being my friend, you're my.. drug. And honestly i'm still addicted.. even though i don't have you.. well at least not the way i want to... I'm never going to forget everything we had. And i'm never going to quit wanting it back. I'll love and miss you forever and a day...

Failure is not falling; it is remainin where you have fallen.
You laugh because i'm d.i.f.f.e.r.e.n.t, I laugh because you're all the s.a.m.e.

Last Self Harm:08/04/11