View Single Post
  (#1801 (permalink)) Old
M... Offline
I refuse to give up. I think.
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15 Points: 10,613, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - October 27th 2009, 10:17 PM

You,
SHUT UP AND STOP FUCKING TEXTING ME. I know you like me, but I don't like you like that. And I don't have unlimited texting. PLEASE!!! You're going to get me in deeper shit than I'm already in.
You,
I like you, alot. You're so easy to be around, to talk to, to be me around, and it's beautiful, no other guys can do that for me. You are beautiful, everything you say, everything you do. I wish I could tell you how I feel, take control and ask you if you feel like I do, but I don't want to ruin a great freindship...I don't know anything about this stuff, do you?
To you,
Get the fuck off of my back. You can't tell me to change my perspective on life. You don't know an ounce of the shit I go through, abuse, cutting, you don't know anything. NOTHING. Stop acting like you know who I am and get the fuck over yourself. I know I can't get through it by myself, but you aren't helping, you're making it worse. So get the fuck off of my back and leave me alone, you're not important to me, I don't need you. Not at all.
All but a few of you,
You don't know. You can't know. You wouldn't understand. I cut. Why do you think I never, ever show my arms or thighs? But I can't tell you that. Becuase you wouldn't understand and it would make everything worse. It would lead to something worse than before, which by my therapist's words, was "some serious cutting..."
And to you,
I love you. Please don't leave, I need you alive because I love you. I want you to stay. I wish you could stay. Please try. Hang on, please...
To Cancer,
FUCK YOU.
To the World,
What's wrong? Where is the love? The beauty? The truth? Where is any of it? Where is the world that nobody lets anybody else see? Where? I want to see the REAL world. Not all of this crap.