udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough

Name: Amanda Kate

Points: 29,843, Level: 24 Points: 29,843, Level: 24 Points: 29,843, Level: 24

Re: Belly button ring will NOT come out - October 31st 2009, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxEllexx View Post
try getting someone else to have a go. i'm not sure about using pliers.. i know if it was me i'd end up pinching my skin or something, but i guess you could try that if you're careful.. if all else fails then you'll just have to go back to the piercer unfortunately. don't try anything too risky. and it might sound stupid.. but are you sure you're turning it the right way?
My best friend is coming over tomorrow morning and I'm going to make her try to get it off. I wanted her to be there tonight (I just had a feeling something would go wrong) but I ended up having a lot of people at my house (grandmother, mother, sister, her, baby cousin, 7 year old cousin, the kids that I used to babysit--Hope [8]; Morgan [11], and their mother) so she left before all of the company did.

Righty tighty, lefty loosey. I'm pretty sure I'm turning it the right way. I thought I was being crazy and tried both ways. I've also tried unscrewing the bottom ball, thinking that this one was defunct or something. Ha.

I'm quite fond of the thing, so I'll definitely go back to the piercer before I do anything stupid. I just don't trust myself with pliers and I'm afraid all of this pulling and tugging might mess it up. :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
If you can't get the ball off at all after attempting anything...safe lol that you can think of, I'd suggest going back to the place that pierced you, or because you mentioned it's kind of far away, maybe find somewhere that's closer to you? You could also ask someone else to try cause the oils on our hands can make it almost impossible to get them off! I always had to ask my mum to help lol :$
The place that I went to is actually the closest. I live in the middle of nowhere. I've actually wrapped a washcloth around my hand (kinda like a barrier, like you need a grippy thingy when you open a jar) and I had no luck with that...

--A