View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Fieryfxcker Offline
Eternally Yours.
Average Joe

Name: Jasmine.

Points: 11,435, Level: 15 Points: 11,435, Level: 15 Points: 11,435, Level: 15

Re: How were You Bullied? - January 21st 2009, 01:40 PM

I was born 3 months premature as well... and technically I was dead with no oxygen and shizzle
I started getting bullied in primary school for the birthmarks on me, and then all the injection scars i have on my hands and stuff from when i was born.
Then i was bullied more and more, for being unpopular and slightly 'weird'
People never seemed to stop, and people never listened when I tried to say so i began to stay quiet, i ended up going through laser surgery to get rid of one birthmark and some of my other birthmark because I couldn't take it anymore.
I went to secondary school, and was bullied for my face, my body my music taste, literally everything. And still am, I was cyber bullied online for no reason and the next day I went to school in fear and was beaten up after school. When my head of year found out she punished me, and when I tried to tell her about how it started she just didn't want to know. Still bullied at school to this day and on the bus. But no one at school seems to listen or care. And now I believe its my fault all these things happen. It gets me so down and sometimes to the point I feel like its better off being invisible or not here.
Anyone else feel the same?

*I'm a slow dying flower, in the frost-killing hour, turning sour and untouchable.*