View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Katniss♥ Offline
Just A Freak
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Katniss

Points: 9,639, Level: 14 Points: 9,639, Level: 14 Points: 9,639, Level: 14

Re: Hey look! Yet another thread about some lonely teenager who is stressed out and wants to die! - November 11th 2009, 02:18 AM

I'm this bad right now. So, I start out, before I do ANYTHING drastic, I punch and scream into a pillow.

Really hard.

I fell much better once the anger is out. I've been this bad a couple of times (been hospitalized for anger and blood loss) and thats why I'm telling you that you need to calm down. It's not to nice being in the hospital!

Write out on a peice of paper everything thats wrong, and re-read it every 10 minutes. My therapist told me that re-reading a list of horrible things helps you become more incontroll of the situation (or, gives the illusion)

As for the boyfriend situation, sit him down and have a conversation. If he doesn't want to talk, make him listen. If he avoids the meeting altogether, find a way to talk to him. Tell him that your not only worried about yourself, but for him to. Go through ANYTHING you need to get out in the open.

That's all I can tel you right now! But if you ever need someone, you can always pm me. I'm always willing to talk!

♥ My Chemical Romance ♥

Bob Bryar, you may have quit My Chemical Romance. But the sounds of the drum at the end of Welcome To The Black Parade will echo through our hearts.

♥ Bob Bryar ♥