(#2 (permalink)) Old
That Sullen Piņata Offline
Yikes!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Unnameable

Points: 12,296, Level: 16 Points: 12,296, Level: 16 Points: 12,296, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 11th 2009, 11:12 PM

Erm okay then I'll give this a shot ^^

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?

I'd have to say Asexual, I'm not particularly drawn to either gender and I never really have been. If I'm honest, I'm quite happy being single ^^

2.At what age did you first start questioning?

I never really did, just nothing happened d:

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?

Pretty much a normal childhood. I'd always known I was trans, ever since I knew there was a difference between boys and girls.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?

-

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?

I never really fitted in with guy stuff, or with guys in general, and it always made me happy when I was mistaken for a girl (which happened a lot).

5.When did "come out"

To my mum, about a year ago. To my sister, about two months ago. My dad's in the dark, and I haven't had the need to come out to my friends and people, they figured it out themselves d:

6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?

Nope (: There's the intolerant people at school (Like 90%) of people, but I couldn't give a damn what they think about me tbh

7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?

Take time to explore your identity, no-one's forcing you to rush into anything (: Remember, whatever you decide you are; you're never alone.

Hope this helped?x