View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
lost_chil Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Alice

Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18 Points: 17,029, Level: 18

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 11th 2009, 11:46 PM

This is a good idea in my opinion. Alright, here we go.

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
Well I am trans, but either gender works for me, doesn't really matter, so I guess Bisexual.

2.At what age did you first start questioning?
That would be... 7? I knew something was off...

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Nothing really, just felt a tug towards both genders, and even some trans people got me going.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
A party out of control last summer...

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Nothing magical, just never felt right wearing guy clothes ,always related to girls better, and yes, LOVE being mistaken for one <3

5.When did "come out"
As Bisexual, 2 years ago to my friends, and few months to my mom.
As for being Trans, only a hand ful of friends know because I trust them, and told them about a month ago, even though I've known this since at least 9...

6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
My friends started freaking out over helping me with names, so I don't think they really treated me any different, I mean they treat me the way I want to be treated, more feminenly(SP) and stuff, but no serioius change. Everyone I've told has been supportive and has helped me through alot.

7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
Just take your time. You can't rush these things. You'll know when you'll know. Deciding what to classify oneself as IS difficult, and a hard time for all of us, but we're all here for eachother. You are not alone, and if you ever feel the need to talk just send me a pm and I will be more than happy to get back to you <3

We May Be Miles Apart. But Your Always Closer To The Moon. And Brighter Than The Stars

PM me anytime! =D