View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Eighmeekins Offline
learning to love life ♀♀♥
Not a n00b

Name: Amy Elizabeth

Points: 10,686, Level: 15 Points: 10,686, Level: 15 Points: 10,686, Level: 15

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 12th 2009, 05:43 AM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
Lesbian
2.At what age did you first start questioning?

I don't know that I ever really questioned it. I remember in kindergarten, the girls always hung out with the girls, and the boys always hung out with the boys. In my mind that seemed correct. I never liked boys. and when all my friends started to crush on boys I felt out of place. Especially when I was crushing on my best friend.
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
My older friend came out to me. And for the first time I realized what it meant to be gay. That there is a word for how I feel. That I'm not all alone.
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
I was four. And my best friend and I were very physical. My first real relationship was in eighth grade.
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I was thinking about the friend who came out to me. I all the sudden realized that's what I am.
5.When did you "come out"?
March 10th 2009
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
Only a couple of my friends believe me. I have to be pretty quiet about it at school because it's a privet school and I can be expelled. I haven't told my dad. My mom told me that I'm oppressed by demons.
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
No one knows you better then yourself. It can be very confusing. Partially because of how judgmental our society is.