View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 12th 2009, 05:32 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality? I am 99.99% sure that I am a lesbian but for some reason I can'y say I am positive on that just quite yet.
2.At what age did you first start questioning? I started questioning my sexuality when I was in 7th grade so I was 13, and it went on and off up to 9th grade and then it never went away.
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? Just the way I feel when I'm around some girls that I like.
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex? I was never in a relationship with another girl athough I have done things with another girl and this was last year when I was 16/17.
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans? I don't really know how to awnser this question for you because like I said I can't fully say I am 100% lesbian.
5.When did "come out"? I wouldn't neccaseryly call it coming out, I told some people when I was in 9th grade that I thought I was bi. Last year I told my grandparents I might like girls and of course the girl I did things with noes
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different? Well when I told my ex-friend/Boy-friend(only guy I was every really atracted too) That I thought I was bi he just looked at me and said I was just copying him and another one of are friends. When I told my grandpa I think that I like girls he just looked at me and said know I think its you just don't trust guys. So know one actually believes me so I will just keep it to myself from now on until im completley sure and maybe even in a relationship.
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
Yeah honestly don't rush thing they will probley work out themself because honestly you don't need to put a lable on yourself at all. Look at me I started questioning in 7th grade and now am in 12th and still not 100% sure. So just take your time explore and don't rush
If you ever need to talk I am here and can try and help as best as I can.