View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
justme Offline
Not a n00b

Name: kat

Points: 10,287, Level: 14 Points: 10,287, Level: 14 Points: 10,287, Level: 14

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 13th 2009, 06:29 PM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
100% Pansexual. Always have been, alwasy will be.
Definition- A person who is physically, romantically, and/or emotionally attracted to anybody regardless of sex, gender, or sexual orientation. This sexuality actively acknowledges attraction to trans people, while bisexuality does not. J

2.At what age did you first start questioning?
I started actively questioning when I was 14. Until then I had always thought it was normal. Lol.

3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
Well one day I just decided to call myself bi… but I didn’t really tell anyone. It wasn’t a secret, I just didn’t think it was that big of a deal. I was 16. I guess you could say I’ve always been very confident with my sexuality.

4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
This past summer.

5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I just… idk. When I was little I had always wanted to marry a girl, and had a huge crush on my best friend, as well as the little boy in my Sunday school class. I always knew, I just didn’t care… or feel the need to label it until I was older.

6.When did you "come out."?
It wasn’t like I changed or anything… I was always the same old me. Why did I need to tell anyone? Most people know because I’ve had a girlfriend, though. Lol.

7. How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
Friends- They didn’t care.
Family- They hate it, but they don’t try to make me into someone I’m not. They don’t force me.
Church friends… very few know. Its just something I think they’d be better off not knowing.

8.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
Life happens, hun. You can’t change who you are. If you want to date a girl, date a girl. If you want to date a boy, date a boy. You don’t have to put yourself into a mold, and it doesn’t really matter anyways.