View Single Post
  (#1906 (permalink)) Old
Slade Offline
Peep ^_^
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Taylor

Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15 Points: 11,461, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - November 14th 2009, 01:29 PM

Cassidy: First of all, thank you. You are one of the best people I know, I just wish it was easier to talk to you. You were right last night... About... everything. I promise I will try my best to never let that happen again. I love you, and I realize why we're best friends.

Erica: I don't know what it is about you, but you always can make me smile. You and Cassidy are amazing when it comes to listening to things no one else needs to hear. You've both only known me since August, Cassidy a little before, but already I feel like you guys have always been there for me. I didn't care if you were standing there while I was having that talk with Cassidy, you deserve to know, you're my friend too. I'm gonna miss you when I graduate next year, cuz frankly, you're amazingsauce. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. ;]

My baby: Happy 9 months. =] I can't believe its been almost a year. I love how it feels knowing you love me, even though we fight and I get stupid. I can't wait till next christmas. You're the love of my life and you are my life. I don't want that to change <3

February 14th, 2009;
The day I set my heart free, forever.