View Single Post
  (#1919 (permalink)) Old
Mason Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mason

Points: 9,674, Level: 14 Points: 9,674, Level: 14 Points: 9,674, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say... Volume 2! - November 15th 2009, 08:18 PM

wow here goes...

I love you. I miss you. I miss the way you use to smile at me. The way you played with my hair when you kissed me. How warm you felt when you hugged me. I miss the feeling of your body next to mine. I love you girl. More than anything in this whole fucking world. But now everytime I look at you I was to die. I see you touch them. Kiss them. Your mouth against theirs. Their hands on your body. And I just want to know why. I know your hurting right now. I understand that. But why the fuck are you hurting me. Baby I promise if I was there I would have helped you. I would have fucking killed them the minute they touched you. I was have baby I swear to that. But I wasn't there. This isn't your fault, it's not mine. It happened. Okay it happened and your just going to fucking give up and let them take everything away from you. Fuck you. I thought you were stronger than that. Your just letting them hurt you more. Stop hiding like its going to make it all okay, because its not. Its never going to be okay. But I promise to try my hardest to make things better. I'll help you thru this if you just give me a chance. I know you still love me, deep down you still love me. You have to baby because your my whole world girl. You know everything about me, you know the worst about me and still wanted me. Dont turn your back on me now baby.