View Single Post
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16 Points: 12,623, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the LGBT communtiy - November 16th 2009, 02:50 AM

1.How would you describe your current sexuality?
I'd say I'm bisexual, but i'm not 100% sure. I know I've been in love with a guy, and i've been in love with a girl. I have a stronger attraction to males, I wouldn't be surprised or upset if i turned out gay.
2.At what age did you first start questioning?
fifteen years old.
3.What events lead up to the point where you decided you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I started falling in love with a very close friend of mine, he was two years younger and i never told him, he still doesn't know
4.When was your first relationship with someone the same sex?
Still haven't had one, I've never had a real relationship though, heart break is terrible and im too worried it will happen again.
5.How did you finally conclude/know that you where lesbian/gay/bi/trans?
I still don't know 100% who i am.
5.When did "come out"
My friends have known i questioned my sexuality since i was 16, my parents knew since 17.
6.How did your friends and family act when they heard? Did people treat you different?
Some of my friends said cool, some said they were okay with it (some said so, but weren't) and my parents were pretty accepting, a bit shocked.
7.Any tips for those who are still questioning?
well, I'm still not sure myself, but all I can say is don't let labels ruin your life, you are who you are, thats all that matters.